Under what conditions can I visit the general practitioner doctors in Cannon Hill Family Doctors?
You can consult the doctor for/under any of these cases:
- General health checkup
- Acute illness
- Chronic ailments
What services should you expect from the doctors in the Cannon Hill Family Doctors?
The doctors in the Cannon Hill Family Doctors provide you the following services and treatments for:
- Sports Injuries
- Antenatal Care
- Travel Health
- Occupational Medicine
- Sexual Illness
- Children’s Health Care, etc.
Other services that you can expect to receive from the doctors in Cannon Hill Family Doctors:
The certified male and female general practitioners in Cannon Hill Family Doctors are renowned for their additional services including:
- Allied Health Services
- Bulk Billing Services
What is the expected cost of the treatment services in the medical centre?
Patients can avail the services of the 100% bulk billed doctors in Cannon Hill Family Doctors if they fall under any of the following four categories:
- Registration under Medicare
- Registration under veteran Health Care
- The patient is a Pension Card Holder
- The patient holds any Health Care Card
This is because under the bulk billing services the patients are given full coverage of their treatment cost.
How will the appointments be booked?
- General Appointments: For all appointments and enquiries, please call (07) 3161 3225 between the working hours MON - FRI : 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Online Appointments: For online appointments you are required to fill in an online form available in the website http://www.cannonhilldoctors.com.au/.