To stay in the best of health and remain perfectly fine it is best to consult your general practitioner doctor in Cannon Hill Family Doctors on a regular basis. The doctors are available for the following other than just general health checkups:
- Treatment of acute illnesses
- Treatment for chronic ailments
The services you can avail at the Cannon Hill Family Doctors include:
- Sports Injuries
- Antenatal Care
- Travel Health
- Occupational Medicine
- Sexual Illness
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Children’s Health Care, etc.
Other services that you can expect to receive from the doctors in Cannon Hill Family Doctors:
The certified male and female general practitioners in Cannon Hill Family Doctors are renowned for their additional services including:
- Allied Health Services
- Bulk Billing Services
What are the bulk billing services of the doctors and how can one avail it?
The bulk billing services of the doctors mean that the patients are given full coverage of their treatment cost. You can avail the services if you fall under any of the four categories:
- You are registered under Medicare
- You are registered under veteran Care
- You are a Pension Card Holder
- You are a Healthcare Card Holder
How are the appointments booked?
Booking an appointment with the general practitioner doctors in Barmoral can be done in the following two ways:
- General Appointments: For all appointments and enquiries, please call (07) 3161 3225 between the working hours MON - FRI : 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Online Appointments: For online appointments you are required to fill in an online form available in the website http://www.cannonhilldoctors.com.au/.